The key to your oral health are regular teeth cleanings and check-ups. Our dental hygienists provide you the tools and education to help you maintain a healthy smile.
Schedule your next dental hygiene appointment now. And establish a good dental hygiene routine today.
- Prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Maintain consistent tooth color and healthy looking gums
- Save money by avoiding extensive dental procedures
- Treat bad breath caused by plaque build-up
- Save time with easier and shorter dental visits
- Improve your teeth's strength and longevity
Our dental hygienists use advanced technology to provide you the most comfortable, safe, thorough treatment experience you’ve ever had.
- Diagnodent (a small laser instrument) locates hidden decay.
- Ultra-sonic scalers provide a more comfortable and effective cleaning.
- An intraoral camera is used to educate you about the condition of your teeth and gums.
- Oral cancer screenings provide potentially life-saving early detection.
- Gum exams help keep your gums healthy and protected from periodontal (gum) disease.
- Medicated gels and prescription mouth rinses target and help heal problem areas in your mouth.
- Oral examinations confirm the health and condition of your existing dental treatment – crowns, veneers, implants, braces, fillings, etc.