It's important that your dental treatment be as comfortable as possible. Sedation options enable you to relax while you receive your treatment.
Our primary sedation choice for your treatment is nitrous oxide. This common sedation method will keep you relaxed and comfortable during all aspects of your treatment – with no lasting side-effects.
We provide a range of sedation options from minimal to moderate. The pill form of oral sedation creates a drowsy sensation while allowing you to be awake.
Many of our patients choose nitrous oxide (laughing gas) for their dental procedures. We also offer a combination of oral sedation and nitrous oxide for situations where you are extremely anxious about your treatment.
Oral sedation is safe and...
- • Allows for more treatment in fewer appointments
- • Reduces the time needed for more complex dental procedures
- • Involves no needles and is administered via a pill
- • Provides an amnesic effect following treatment
- • Costs less than intravenous sedation
Experience oral sedation dentistry with Dr. Stuckey. You’ll never be afraid to go to the dentist again.
Ask us about our sedation options.